We provide a superior and individualized education steeped in Jewish values and a global perspective.
Our students will emerge from The Lippman School inspired to challenge their intellects, engage with our global society, and live fulfilling lives enriched through values and wisdom learned from Jewish traditions.
- We believe in respecting ourselves and people of all faiths.
- We believe in maintaining a progressive, high quality and innovative education, inclusive of a strong core Jewish curriculum.
- We believe in positive character development, including confidence, self-esteem and leadership skills.
- We believe that we can learn from the wisdom of the Jewish sages and the history of the Jewish people (L'dor V'dor).
We believe in the universally embraced values of Judaism, including:
- Respect for and openness to other religious and cultural traditions (Kavod)
- Transforming the world into a more ethical and humane place (Tikkun Olam)
- An inquisitive mind and life-long learning (Limud)
- Caring for others in a personal way (Gemilut Hesed)
- Sharing with others (Tzedekah)
- Common human decency (Derekh Eretz)
- Strong connections to the people, land and state of Israel, and Jews around the world (peoplehood)
- Strong connections with all communities in Greater Akron (Kehillah)